Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    I'm sorry if this was posted already but I've been searching for hours but no luck. What files need to be added to the Verizon ROM to add Versamail? All the ones listed in Shadowmite's Master File Description having to do with Versamail that reside in my backup folder?
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Not sure why you would want to do this vs. adding Snappermail. But... the easiest way to see exactly what is needed is to install Versamail and not hotsync. The files will be in the install directory under Program Files/Palm/*hotsync name of your Treo*. In fact, you can just move the files to another directory and then use Shadowmite's ROM tool to add them in. Hope this helps!
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    That's a great idea to check the install DIR, thanks. To answer your question, Versamail is free and for what I use email for, mainly to check work messages to see if a client needs something early the next morning, I just need to know if I have email, I rarely even download the entire message.