1.    #1  
    I set up wireless sync yesterday, so that I can receive e-mails. I have two questions/problems now.

First, I'm using a Treo 650 with Verizon. I realize that I can't receive attachments on my phone via e-mails. However, I used to be able to receive media via MMS text messaging. Now, that option has been disabled and I can no longer receive media this way. How can I fix this so that I can receive media via MMS?

Second, I'm receiveing my e-mails via my POP server, and not using Outlook or a desktop program. I have the option set that will leave e-mails on the server. However, that doesn't apopear to be happening. Once I receive an e-mail on my phone, I can no longer rectrieve it on my home PC. Is there another option somehwere that I'm missing? Since I can't get attachments on my phone, I need to be able to also see these e-mails on the home PC.

Please bear with me - I'm really slow to understand this technical stuff.

Thank you, Liesl
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Have you set the wirelesssync web site to leave the messages on the server? Visit www.wirelesssync.vzw.com, and make sure that your settings are correct for this.

Also, in the mail portion of the palm program, go to preferences, then sync settings, then attachments, and ensure you have it checked to download attachments.

These settings work perfectly for me. I am able to retrieve my e-mail on my treo, as well as on my computer.

I hope this helps.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions