1.    #1  
    I just got a Treo 650 and I've tried to beam my contacts from my Palm Z22 to the new unit.

Beaming looks great. The Treo asks if I want to save the contacts. I click "yes." However, they don't show up anywhere. And the Treo doesn't ask for a catagory in which to store the new numbers.

Any thoughts?
    Not sure.

I beamed all my PIM data from my Tungsten T3 to my Treo 650. Worked fine.

I selected beam by category and then I selected all.

Try a soft reset on the Treo and try again?

Cheers, Perry
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bnjacobs
    I just got a Treo 650 and I've tried to beam my contacts from my Palm Z22 to the new unit.

Beaming looks great. The Treo asks if I want to save the contacts. I click "yes." However, they don't show up anywhere. And the Treo doesn't ask for a catagory in which to store the new numbers.

Any thoughts?
    Does your Treo have GoodLink installed? If so GL takes over the Palm Address book and you are not able to receive beamed contacts. GL says that they are working on this and it will be fixed in a later release.

If you are not using GoodLink, make sure that beaming is turned on in preferences. Beam Receive is hidden in the Power preference.
    Just as an FYI, version 4.8 of GoodLink will allow the beaming of contacts to Good and non-Good Palm users. 4.8 is targetted for release in the next month or two.
    I wish I could just text message a ONE SINGLE contact, when I select messaging, it say feature unsuported? Hmmmf