1.    #1  
    Quick question:

I ordered the PalmOne GPS kit and I am already not sure about keeping it becasue of the poor reciever. However I still want to try the kit to see if I do in fact like it. Will I be able to use the TomTom software for a couple weeks to see how it works and return it if I would like a different kit? I have read that people have in fact returned this kit to Plam, but Seidio list that they have a no return policy on software. I don't know how this type of thing works.

Thanks.
    Usually, once opened, software can't be returned. I think it says that in their ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit141
    Quick question:

I ordered the PalmOne GPS kit and I am already not sure about keeping it becasue of the poor reciever. However I still want to try the kit to see if I do in fact like it. Will I be able to use the TomTom software for a couple weeks to see how it works and return it if I would like a different kit? I have read that people have in fact returned this kit to Plam, but Seidio list that they have a no return policy on software. I don't know how this type of thing works.

Thanks.
    Even if you do not like the PalmOne GPS, you will like the TomTom software. It is equal to Garmin or Magellan at four times the price.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    FWIW,
    The GPS in the kit is not a bad GPS, it's just not as quick to aquire a signal, nor does the battery last as long as some of the SiRF III units.
    I borrowed one for the weekend, and for the price, it's a killer combo.