1.    #1  
    A couple of days ago my screen started dimming after about 15 seconds of idle time even though I have the power save feature set to 3 minutes. I cannot find a setting for this, so if someone knows how I can fix this I would greatly appreciate a little help here. Thanks in advance.
    I'm having the same problem. And it just started happening out of the blue, too.

The only reason I can think of as to what may have been the catalyst, is that I recently installed and uninstalled(didn't like it) an app called BrightCam that automattically changes the screen brightness depending upon how bright it is where you are. I uninstalled it and all of it's related files though...

I'm going to look for an app that stops the screen-dimming. If you figure something out let me know.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Weird. A soft reset fixed it. Also what's weird, is that I gained back about 200k of ram, which means that my uninstall of Brightcam probably wasn't as thorough as I thought...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?