1.    #1  
    Hi!
    Is there anyway or any software I can convert 3g2 file format to any format, can be viewed by Windows Media Player or any common program on PC? (With sounds!)
    I'm surprised not many people ask about this, but the other way around, from some video format to the format for Palm.

I want to convert the video I took by Palm Treo 650 to a common file format on PC, so my family or friends can see it on their PC (Windows Desktop).
    I, so far, can see it by Real Player without sounds. But it is not fun, if no sounds play.
    Is this only me having this kind of problem?
    Every time when I open "Media" of Palm Desktop, the message, "Install Windows Media Player 9" pops up.
    However, I have already Windows Media Player 10 installed.
    If I try to watch this video, 3g2 format, by Windows Media Player 10, the system freeze.

Please help me, so I can share the videos with my friends and family.
    I will be appreciated for your support. Thank you.
    I use quicktime to view 3g2 video files taken with the treo
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
    i use http://pspvideo9.com/ to convert video files to MPEG4 for viewing on my PSP. after reading your post, i tried to convert one of the video i recorded on my Treo, it worked, sound and all. so if u cant find some type of software to do what you want, you can use PSPVideo9 to convert to MPEG4.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I believe I've used Real Player to play them back.

Jason
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I use REAL Player.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  6.    #6  
    Thank you for all of your replies.
    I used both Real Player and Quick Time, but no sounds.
    It started with sounds and soon none.
    Is this only my Treo 650's problem?

It sounded like everyone can hear the sound with video, while playing back by either Quick Time or Real Player, right?
    I will be appreciated if you let me know this.
    Thank you.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I have no problems with audio playback usng RealPlayer.
    If you playback on the Treo is their full sound?
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  8.    #8  
    Hi! Thank you for your reply
    Yes, it plays on the Treo with full sound.
    That was why I could not figure out....
    I checked all videos I took by Treo, and they playback fine on Treo, but all of them are no sounds by Real Player or Quick Time on PC.
    Is my Treo something wrong?
    No wonder nobody posted this king of thread, because everyone else can playback those on PC fine....

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
    I will be greatly appreciated for your support.