1.    #1  
    After putting on the 1.20 (for unlocked GSM) update, if RealPlayer is playing an MP3 in the background and you try to call someone (incoming calls OK), the call goes through, but the whole interface (screen and keyboard) is locked and the only thing you can do other than talk on the phone is reset. The two of us in my company that put on this update have encountered this problem. I have a problem ticket opened with Palm, but no resolution yet. (Still a problem after zero-out reset).

Anyone else notice the same thing?
    I have the same problem. I even posted in Treocentral a while back but got no response.

I emailed Palm. They asked me to hard reset and add one third party application at a time to determine which third party application is causing the problem. I have not done that yet.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=1.20
    Last edited by PrioTreo; 02/08/2006 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Adding link to my old post on this subject.
    Prio Treo
    Unlocked Unbranded Treo 650 on T-Mobile-T-Zone
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrioTreo
    I have the same problem. I even posted in Treocentral a while back but got no response.

I emailed Palm. They asked me to hard reset and add one third party application at a time to determine which third party application is causing the problem. I have not done that yet.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=1.20
    Don't bother. It has nothing to do with 3rd party apps (though that is always Palm's attempt to avoid responsibility). You will still have the problem after even a zero-out reset with no 3rd party apps loaded.
    Thanks for letting me know. I will not waste time with hard reset now. I wonder why others don't have this problem.
    Prio Treo
    I encountered the exact same problem here.
    Mike
    Treo750 on WM6
    Hi guys,

New here, but I don't think that this problem is related to your FW/SW upgrade. I had the same problem with RealPlayer on an unlocked Cingular 650(FW:1.51 / SW: 1.17-CNG).
    We are talking about the unbranded unlocked FW/SW. Before upgrade to 1.20 ENA it was the level below Cingular's branded FW/SW (1.13?). So it is possible Cingular phones had this problem before us.

How did you solve the problem? Have you identified any specific third party software?

Thanks
    Prio Treo