1.    #1  
    I remember seeing a couple of threads mention that it was possible to schedule soft resets, in order to "clean up" the Treo before a scheduled backup. How is this done? Does it require 3rd party sfw?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=80430

I schedule TreoAlarm to restart my phone on reset except between 0400-0415.

I use LookAtMe and mReset to schedule a daily reset at 0400, and then my scheduled backup at 0403. I schedule another reset at 0415.
  3.    #3  
    Looks like mReset and LookAtMe is the way to go. Thanks!
    I have the same exact setup as well!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    So now people are getting software just to schedule resets...

Let's have another round of FrankenGarnet, shall we?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    My Sprint treo 650 doesn't need a scheduled reset app, because several times a day it automatically resets by itself. I think this a feature of the phone to ensure it's operating properly. I can also usually enable a soft reset manually by trying to use Chatter and ZLauncher or answer the phone at the same time.

Would you be interested in trading your phone for my automatcally resetting phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by fbeaumont
    My Sprint treo 650 doesn't need a scheduled reset app, because several times a day it automatically resets by itself. I think this a feature of the phone to ensure it's operating properly. I can also usually enable a soft reset manually by trying to use Chatter and ZLauncher or answer the phone at the same time.

Would you be interested in trading your phone for my automatcally resetting phone?
    I have the same thing. I just wish it wouldn't auto-activate just while I'm running pTunes or downloading a page in Xiino.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Are there any programs that will do a Warm reset automatically? I keep reading in threads that doing a warm reset before a backup is ensures more success.