1.    #1  
    Is agendus the best PIM or anybody used a better one ? I will appreciate if you let me know 'Why'.

Thanks
    David
    I love Agendus! Its very pretty, works great, stable, and has a TON of features.

I really like how the weather is tied into everything, and the ease of use for having as many features as it does is pretty amazing.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidG
    Is agendus the best PIM or anybody used a better one ? I will appreciate if you let me know 'Why'.
    DateBk6 (currently in beta/preview mode) from pimlico software. Rock solid. Extremely customizable. Probably the most talented, responsive developer on the palm platform. Saved Views are great, as are floats. Try a 45 day demo of the release version DateBk5, or try the latest Datebk6.

Agendus was mentioned by another user. I've used both and have found Agendus to be very, very buggy and coming from a company that cares little about usability and more about hitting you up for major upgrades at least twice a year.
    Nope, in my book AGP is the best
    Treoing & Loving it
    another agendus vs datebk thread.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I use agendus pro and i like it alot and it work fine for me .
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    My thoughts exactly. What is this, like the 54th one?
  8.    #8  
    I have settled with the Agendus as well.
    KeySuite works great for me!
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vregan
    DateBk6 (currently in beta/preview mode) from pimlico software.
    I had no idea Pimlico release a new version of DateBk; I've been using DateBk since my Visor Neo days.

Off to get the latest version...
    Agendus has proven stable with version 10.05. I Use it religiously. Datebook is good too but Agendus is great for the PIM warrior
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Let's start a "What are your all time favorite Treo apps?" thread.

But, for the record, I'm a DateBk fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    Agendus has proven stable with version 10.05. I Use it religiously. Datebook is good too but Agendus is great for the PIM warrior

Fred,

10.05 has not yet been released but is in the pipeline to be. 10.04 is the current version.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Yes - you can see my comments there. Herbzilla did a nice job.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    any links to the datebook 6 preview trial?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    any links to the datebook 6 preview trial?

http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/dateb...pb-preview.zip