1.    #1  
    I have installed Agendus Standard and it replaced the To Do and Calendar applications. However, I could not make it replace the COntacts from the Phone application. Any methods to do that ?
    Agreed - it would be VERY nice to be able to assign the contacts button to Agendus/Contacts...
    Hmm... Not sure what you guys mean. I thought Agendus used the existing Treo PIM databases, so it's not really "replacing" the databases but rather formatting them differently.

Are you talking about assigning hard buttons to Agendus views, or are you saying you want Agendus to "replace" your contacts?

I can assign any of my hard buttons to the Contacts view in Agendus. Also, my phone contacts show up fine in Agendus, but are formatted in Agendus's superior views (more grouping options, etc) . I can add contacts either to the phone app or from Agendus and it shows up in both.

I have Agendus Pro 10... perhaps that's affecting what I'm seeing vs. what you are, but I didn't think the Contacts view was any different b/t the 2 versions.
    I understand that it uses the existing PIM db... I would like to assign a button (or favorite) that would take me directly to the contact view in agendus (v10), but still be able to use the Today view that I already have assigned to the "calendar" button...
    I see. You can do it by assigning one of the other 3 hard buttons (SMS, or alt+Calendar or alt+SMS) to the Contacts view.

Edit -- actually, upon further review the alt+ buttons don't work for Agendus, but the SMS does. You could have your Calendar button go to your Agendus calendar view, and the SMS button to your Agendus contacts. If you really want an SMS button then you could assign it to one of the alt+ hard keys.
    Actually, I just figured out how to get this the way I wanted:

Currently, I have the "Calendar" hard button set to go to the Agendus "Day:Today" view. I also had this set up from the Agendus "Launcher" settings, too. Now, I have the "Launcher" settings to go to "Contacts:Compact", and the hard button to "Day:Today"... Perfect.

Thanks for your help - just from you saying that you had yours set up with hard button -> contact view made me relook at the settings and figure it out...

7.    #7  
    Sorry my ignorance but I still could not figure out how I can use the Agendus contact list from phone application. There are favoruite shortcuts and one of them is the Contacts however it is the original Contacts list. Can I change it to AGendus as the way you described it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by davidG
    Sorry my ignorance but I still could not figure out how I can use the Agendus contact list from phone application. There are favoruite shortcuts and one of them is the Contacts however it is the original Contacts list. Can I change it to AGendus as the way you described it ?
    Use "Edit Favorites Button"

I think depending on the Carrier, it may be hard coded, in which case you'd need to delete the corresponding record in PhoneFavorites2 (should be record 0) using Filez.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Go to Agendus>Options>Preferences>Launch&Buttons
    Set "When Started From Launcher" to Contact, and then whatever view you want of it - I chose "Expanded".
    Then go to the Phone screen, and add a favorite for Application>Agendus
    Move the favorite wherever you want it, and voila.

http://bananachunks.com/misc/agendus/screenshot0027.jpg

http://bananachunks.com/misc/agendus/screenshot0028.jpg