Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CraniumFunk
    Sorry...After hard reset, do the screen calibration until it takes u to phone app.

Then push HOME button (upper left of 5-way pad) to get to Palm launcher. You will see all the program icons.

Once here, then insert the SD card that has the installer. Be sure it is formatted FAT16.
    mm
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

OK I redid it when i insert the card I get {the scenario file you selected does not have a matching buildset on this SD card}
    Quote Originally Posted by Merdav
    Ummm, where did it say to put the installer on the card?
    Also I have reformatted the card to fat32 with my PC already can I revert back the same way?

(Download the Sprint 1.13a Full ROM w/ FAT32 from here:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/12822922...FAT32_.zip.html
    1. Backup Treo
    2. Using card reader, rename PALM folder on SD card to PALM-old
    3. Copy PALM folder in the zip file to the SD card.
    4. Hard Reset
    5. In Palm Launcher, insert SD card. . . Wait. . .Phone will reboot a couple times
    6. When u get to touchscreen calibration, remove SD card. Calibrate.
    7. Hard Reset (to be safe)
    8. Restore Treo)
    Step 3?

You can reformat using the computer. Right-click the card in the reader and select Format. From there, select FAT before formatting.

If u only have 1 card, better to save the contents of the card to computer and restore it when done.
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    No one has a 4gb card? Well, if anyone is interested in trying, here's 4gb card for sale.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...C-pr1c3grabb3r

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NEVER BUY ADATA!!! That brand is a POS.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=106439

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I did revrt back to the fat16 when i insert the card i still get {the scenario file you selected does not have a matching buildset on this SD card}
    Even though the previous erro is taking up half the screen i can see behind it {please select the device cutomizer you wish to run} but i cant get to it.
    OK I redid it when i insert the card I get {the scenario file you selected does not have a matching buildset on this SD card}
    ok. Installer has a problem. Try this. With SD card in the card reader, go to PALM/DeviceCustomizer/. In here, rename the Treo650.SPCS3 folder to Treo650.SPC (Remove S3 from the name)

Hard reset the Treo, complete the calibration, go to Palm launcher (HOME btn) and insert the SD to rerun the installer.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic

My ADATA 2GB works perfectly. But the reviews of the 4GB on the seller's site are scary.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    ok. Installer has a problem. Try this. With SD card in the card reader, go to PALM/DeviceCustomizer/. In here, rename the Treo650.SPCS3 folder to Treo650.SPC (Remove S3 from the name)

Hard reset the Treo, complete the calibration, go to Palm launcher (HOME btn) and insert the SD to rerun the installer.
    I thought the installer wouldn't work if the files were in subdirectories...
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.

Same error....
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts

Like skfny, my 2gb card from adata works great, too. I bought mine after reading positive feedback from an old thread. Did you get yours from newegg?
    Same error....
    Try renaming the folder to Treo650.SPCS

Hard reset again and re-try.
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Also, before we get carried away thinking this is purely a result of the 700p leak, this can be considered a modified lifedrive file as well. Same thing.
    If we use the CardInfo-files from a LifeDrive...
    ...would that make it possible to format a card to FAT32 on the Treo?
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    My 2gb card works great, too. Did you get yours from newegg?
    Yeah, already sent a rma for the first one, but now gonna try to change the brand on my 2nd rma...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh (sigh or relief), updater running as i type, now what am i looking for after this runs, I run my complete restore program to get my stuff back on than what???
    Does anyone have download links for full 1.13 GSM ROMs that are NOT with Rapidshare? Suddenly I don't seem to be able to download from them anymore...
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh (sigh or relief), updater running as i type, now what am i looking for after this runs, I run my complete restore program to get my stuff back on than what???
    Very nice. If it passes the ROM updater 15 seconds stage, then it will reboot couple of times and put u back at the calibration screen. Remove the SD card at this point and finish calibration.

When at phone app, hard reset again. Once you are back to phone app again, then do a full restore.

Check that FAT32.prc exists in ROM and not FATFS.prc using FileZ.
    Last edited by CraniumFunk; 02/08/2006 at 02:07 PM.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Yeah, already sent a rma for the first one, but now gonna try to change the brand on my 2nd rma...
    Perhaps they changed oem supplier recently. It would be nice to know who supplies the cards. I hope you get a good card this time.
    Very nice. If it passes the ROM updater 15 seconds stage, then it will reboot couple of times and put u back at the calibration screen. Remove the SD card at this point.

Be sure to hard reset after the upgrade & before the restore.
    I working on all that now, but dont i need to reformat the card with the fat32 with the card reader at some point also?
    I working on all that now, but dont i need to reformat the card with the fat32 with the card reader at some point also?
    You can, but performance is slightly better using FAT16 card with FAT32 driver in ROM. I would leave it as it is.
Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast