Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I guess I just try the following questions rather then ask but ....

I assume if I change the 1000 say to 500 this command would load 500?

Also - if I just want one particular subfolder can I replace the * with a specific subfolder name?
    Thank you.
    Yes on both accounts
    Do you do anything after entering the fetch command and pressing the enter key? Some text appears and I'm not sure if I should press the E-mail button and wait, or enter "exit" at the Command and press the enter key.

Thank you!
    Thanks for the link, that's where I first learned to do the fetch command. After I press the enter key, do I go to e-mail and wait for it to populate, or type exit at the command line, or just wait at that screen? After I type the fetch command and press enter, text appears. Something like: Request sent, GDP: Snd=BUNDLED, sz, seq, ack, Rcv=ACK, and more. I'm asking do I type exit and then press enter, go to e-mail, or wait at that screen? Am I doing something wrong that that text shows?

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by treowork
    Thanks for the link, that's where I first learned to do the fetch command. After I press the enter key, do I go to e-mail and wait for it to populate, or type exit at the command line, or just wait at that screen? After I type the fetch command and press enter, text appears. Something like: Request sent, GDP: Snd=BUNDLED, sz, seq, ack, Rcv=ACK, and more. I'm asking do I type exit and then press enter, go to e-mail, or wait at that screen? Am I doing something wrong that that text shows?

Thank you.
    You could just got back to your inbox. It will repopulate over the next few minutes.