1.    #1  
    Yahoo changed there yahoo mail program to a new interface and is offering it on the 650 for $2.99 a month, it claims to sync while not online. My question does it push e-mail or is it pull like Versamail? Keep in mind this is a NEW program from Yahoo and Sprint.
    there's a good long thread on this...been out for several months. it uses sms to trigger polling. I know there were problems but don't remember what.
    Yeah I've had it for a few months. I use it everyday for my 2 accounts. It still hasn't crashed! It's a good way to use up my monthly sprint credit.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    Quote Originally Posted by elder_shawn
    Yeah I've had it for a few months. I use it everyday for my 2 accounts. It still hasn't crashed! It's a good way to use up my monthly sprint credit.
    good info...thanks
  5.    #5  
    Well the draw back is it uses SMS.
    I keep hearing about the "sprint credit", please someone explain how to get this credit. Also, does the Yahoo Mail software on the Treo sync via the folders I've created in Yahoo Mail?

Quote Originally Posted by elder_shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I keep hearing about the "sprint credit", please someone explain how to get this credit. Also, does the Yahoo Mail software on the Treo sync via the folders I've created in Yahoo Mail?
    Same question from me too. Awaiting answers for this...aso being lazy that I am, anyone offer link for the thread u guys talking about????
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Call your sprint store or CSR ( do at your own risk) When I signed up with my vision plan many many moons ago, i was given a 10 a month credit to use towards sw downloads and subscription services. If this yahoo thing can be done through there download manager it would then be eligable for the credit, provided you have the credit. You need to contact sprint to find out. If they are no help download a 1.99 ringtone and find out if you see the credit on your next bill
    There's always next year!
    In response to the Sprint Credit...I used to get $10 a month credit on my $15 per month charge for vision. I became a part of the deal last Aug I believe. They have since discontinued anything like that to my knowledge. I currently get a $5 credit....only if I buy $5 worth of stuff from the sprint store each month. I normally just use my $2.99 / mo for yahoo mail.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    Ehsan - you have possibly the greatest(and truest) sig I've ever seen...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    It does NOT sync any folders. Only inbox. But it does sync deleted mail, which is nice.
    As far as I know it's supposed to be push email...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    Same question from me too. Awaiting answers for this...aso being lazy that I am, anyone offer link for the thread u guys talking about????
    i am not sure, but i think the credit is only on older sprint plans. I still have my plan from 3 years ago (nobody can beat it, yet) so i get $5 credit on each line i have (2). if you call in, talk to retentions, they seem to be the only people at sprint with high school educations.