1.    #1  
    I want to buy a SD wifi card of ebay, I saw that someone made a hacked driver for the 650, would that driver work with any sd wifi card hardware?
    I've heard it doesn't work. No matter how hard we try, there is no wi-fi for the 650.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #4  
    I wonder if anyone on the forum, can confirm that they tried the driver, and if it worked or not.
    If you go over to http://www.shadowmite.com, it will describe how to install, and what the limitations are. Basically, and if memory serves, the WiFi driver can be installed, and does work. The catch is that it does not work at the same time as the built in cellular wireless data network. If you want to go back to using that, you need to do a hard reset to get back. This makes it pretty useless, unless you want to walk around with an unprovisioned cell phone.
  5.    #6  
    that is useless