1.    #1  
    This last weekend, I bought a new 1GB SD card to replace an old 64MB SD card in my T650. I transferred all the files and folder from the old cart to my PC, and then to my new card, using a card reader.

Unfortunately (as documented in the Accessories forum) the new card died today, as it isn't even seen or recognized by either the Treo or the PC card reader. Since I erased the files from my PC after transferring them to my new card, AND (for whatever reason!) also deleted them from the old card, I have now most likely lost all of these files, many of which were photos.

I had hoped that everything on the SD card was being backed up to the PC during normal syncs, muck like what happens with most everything else on the Treo. But after searching through all the files and folders on my PC, I now see that this is apparently not the case, as I cannot find any of the missing files anywhere on my PC.

So I wanted to ask if there's some good app that DOES backup everything on the SD card at every sync. I don't want something I have to take extra steps to run all the time, I'd like it to just be like another conduit in Hotsync, that makes sure the PC reflects the most recent copy of every file on the SD card, every time I run a Hotsync. Anything like that available?
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    While it doesn't back up everything I am fairly sure if you open up Palm Desktop and click the media tab all the pictures that were on the SD card before should show up unless you have hotsync'd since you lost everything.
    So I wanted to ask if there's some good app that DOES backup everything on the SD card at every sync. I don't want something I have to take extra steps to run all the time, I'd like it to just be like another conduit in Hotsync, that makes sure the PC reflects the most recent copy of every file on the SD card, every time I run a Hotsync. Anything like that available?
    Try either bluenomad's backupbuddy, Syncwizard, or bluesync:

http://www.bluenomad.com/bb/prod_bac...y_details.html

http://www.envicon.de/SyncWizard/

http://www.bluesquirrel.com/products/bluesync/

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Hi, I have used backupbuddy with my treo 600 and now with my 650 with great results. take care, jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    And I've used BackupMan with my 600 and 650 with the same great results.
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford