1.    #1  
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I don't think so at least I gope not considering how much I just paid for mine. Mine doesn't have that design on the front.
    If not, it's a pretty good knock-off, same stitching, same looking clasp...
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Except the Nutshell has a metal spring clip not leather covered. Other than that looks the same other than the logo.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF
    Except the Nutshell has a metal spring clip not leather covered. Other than that looks the same other than the logo.
    Actually, my Nutshell's metal clip is partially covered in leather. But no, that is not a Nutshell although a very good impression of one.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Well, after dropping my Treo for like the third time carrying it in the Seidio and Helix Holsters, and having it break apart on the ground, I finally ordered a Nutshell. I guess I can consider myself lucky since I haven't cracked the screen yet, but the last drop my Treo got pretty scratched up.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I really like my nutshell. I use it with a Seidio skin. I cut off the cover over the 5-way and hard buttons because I had a problem with accidentally hang up on people once I answered. It's a little tight at first but it does eventually stretch.
    Does the phone slip easily out of the holster, or are you taking the unit off your belt to remove the phone when answering calls?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    It slips out pretty easy. I use a BT headset so I don't pull it out of the case very often to answer. The problem I was having was that when I answered a call the end button would get pressed because the skin would get pushed/wadded up over the button. When I removed the part of the skin that covered the hard buttons, the problem stopped.