1.    #1  
    After seeing the SuperBowl commercial for Sprint and the guys are arguing about whose phone has more features, must say I won't buy another phone / PDA that isn't equipped with the demonstrated "theft deterrent system" !

"Go ahead, try and take my wallet."
    My Treo is a might bit heavier than my old sprint phone.. A much better deterent!
    man, that commercial was great!
    Damn missed. Is there a link anywhere on the net to see it?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    One of my best three commercials of the SuperBowl (The budweiser bear commercial and the Ultra Amber with the tackle football being the other two). Although this thread probably should be in the off topic forum.

(Unless you want to argue that throwing a $600 phone at a thief is a quality application for TC users)
    A nice page with the superbowl ads

http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    The "magic fridge" commercial was my favorite.
    Yeah...mm

I loved that Sprint Commercial where the guy throws his phone the other guy.

Another driver and I got into a disagreement about who will win the Super Bowl and he said he was going to kick my a$$. I said go ahead, I'll beat you to death with my phone. And that Sprint commercial came on and I said see, Sprint phones are deadly weapons...Go ahead, make my day.....

Chuck
    Ameriquest: Hospital -- hahahahaha
    streaking lamb in the Bud Light spot was funny
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Theft deterrent funny, gotta be something better to throw than my treo.

Streaking lamb hilarious.

Ameriquest airline funny
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"