1.    #1  
    This is probably a bad question, but is there a way for Chatteremail to get email from hotmail accounts forwarded to it?

Jason
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I wondered this myself. Right now I know Chatter cannot check Hotmail/MSN accounts because they use the HTTP Mail protocol. Is there a chance that MSN/Hotmail might be supported in a future release? Thanks Marc, keep up the fantastic work
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    There's no way to do that now; perhaps there will be in the future (not sure yet).

Marc
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Alright, I will continue to have to email apps, no big deal. I am always very impressed by your response to questions and ideas. Always very quick to respond!
    GlimmerMail formerly known as HeatMail synchs hotmail on the Treo really well. Check it out.

Al
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I have the beta of Glimmer that was called HeatMail, It is a great app and does the job, I just thought that it would be nice to have all my email come into one app. Thats all. I will continue to use Glimmer, cause it is a great and simple app, and maybe someday Chatter will be able to access MSN/Hotmail
    I've spoken briefly with the developer about making it a plug-in to Chatter; maybe something will come of that.

Marc
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    That would be pretty slick. I could see how that would work. I would be more than happy to test it, if you need any help. I am on disability for my back right now, so I got lots of free time. If I could remember any of the coding I learned in college I might have tried writing something on my own.