1.    #1  
    So yeah I am thinking about getting one. I was just wondering if anyone has reviewed it yet, if not I will take the honour of doing so lol

Just wondering thats all...i do wish however that instead of 39.90USD it was like 5 bucks cheaper (because the lack thereof an option)

http://www.innopocket.com/web/showPr...)&code=HT-3111
    Why are you getting the one without, just out of curiosity?

I don't know if this helps for a review, because I have one of their other cases, not the magnum for the 650. It's pretty well made, they delivered in a timely manner and the device fits the case very well. Hopefully all their cases are good like this.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I bought one about a month and ahalf ago and it's great...
    Folks who see it always freak out and wanna know where they can snag one.

For some reason, it's Navy blue and not Black.... Which does bug me because one of the reasons I liked it was because it was black. Doesn't look bad though.

When I first got it I put my SD card in the holder thingy and it wouldn't come back out so I had to take a pair of needle nose pliers and yank it out luckily not messing the card up at all but it was really hard to get back out.

If I were to order another I'd make sure it was really black and I'd skip the SD card thing because mine didn't work out too well.

Wondering if I got some wierd prototype or something because the hinge is black but the rest is navy blue. And then the SD card not coming back out...

Hmmmm......

T
    Maybe it's a good thing to order the one without the SD storage then. Mine has one, but it is different than the one on the magnum case. It does look sort of midnight blue in the photos, when you do the close-up larger image.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5.    #5  
    Well i changed my mind...although it would be a good buy i realized that it would take away from my 1 handed operation to navigate through menus on a phone call (ie voicemail)

I have the one with the SD card holders. I like it, don't really love it. It's a really good case and I feel confident about my Treo being protected. I did drop it (I'm assuming, I really don't remember) and there's a crack on the thin part above the side buttons. It does look black on first glance, but it looks a bit bluer because of the hinges, which are very black. There are also a few slight scratches, revealing the silver color underneath.

I was considering buying the one w/out the card holders, since I carry it in my pocket (the belt clip bites) and the thinness would be very welcomed. I also don't carry more than 1 card with me, which I keep loaded in the Treo.
    Iíve been using magnum cases almost exclusively since I bought my first 650 almost three years ago. Iíve had one 650 replaced under warranty (software glitch) and have since upgraded to a 700wx and I still carry it in my Magnum.

Now when I say carry, I really mean that I drop, throw and toss my Treo all day. Thatís the real beauty of the Magnum. Other than the odd nick in the plastic on the (exposed) antenna, my Treos have been very well protected.

As a result of my abuse, my Magnum cases have suffered greatly. Both of them have broken in the exact same ways:

First, the belt clip is garbage. About every two weeks I would break a clip so I finally just gave up carrying it on my belt. Now I just carry it in my bag/coat/shirt/pants pocket.

Second, the SD caddy has come loose in both cases. Itís just glued into the area allowed for it and the glue eventually loosens up. The card holder wonít just fall out when it comes unglued unless you have the phone out of the case so itís not likely that youíll loose the holder and any cards in it. When it comes loose, a little superglue fixes the issue for the rest of the life of the case.

On a related note: I keep two cards in the holder at all times and swap them in and out of the device a couple of times a week and Iíve never had a card come out of the holder outside of as result of a pretty hard drop.

Third, the front cover has come off of both of my Magnum cases. After about a year, the plastic clips that connect the hinges to the case fail and the front comes right off. Iíve had some small success gluing the hinges back on, but itís only good for about long enough to get a new case ordered and delivered. The Magnum I have now is ďfacelessĒ while I try to decide on replacing it with another Magnum or ordering a different kind of case altogether.