1.    #1  
    I use Exchange 2003 w/Outlook 2003 for work and FuseMail w/Outlook 2003 for personal.

I don't understand what exactly happens when I choose to mark a message Junk in Chatter. Is the message simply deleted or does something special happen, like the sender is blocked?

Can someone explain the flag feature in the latest beta please. I see that I can flag or unflag a message in Chatter. Assuming I flag a message in Chatter, is Outlook supposed to display the message as flagged with the defualt Outlook flag? and If I flag a message in Outlook with a different colored flag than defualt, is Chatter supposed to show it as flagged? and finally Will there be a way to filter the message view in Chatter to show only flagged messages?
    The only thing Junk does is to NOT move the message to the deleted items folder before it's deleted (assuming a folder for deleted items is specified).

The flag refers to the IMAP "flag" which appears as a red flag in Outlook. It SHOULD work with Outlook, but Outlook/Exchange don't always act normally when using IMAP - this is a Microsoft bug (lots of luck getting it fixed). I don't have enough feedback yet to know if there's an issue.

And I will implement a way to filter on "flagged" at some point.

Marc