1.    #1  
    Hello --

I am on my 4th Treo 600 (but that's another story.) This one, which I just got, takes an extremely long time to switch between applications. When you switch from phone to email, say, the screen goes white for maybe 3-4 seconds, which seems like an eternity when you are trying to get things done.

Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ken
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by richken
    Hello --

I am on my 4th Treo 600 (but that's another story.) This one, which I just got, takes an extremely long time to switch between applications. When you switch from phone to email, say, the screen goes white for maybe 3-4 seconds, which seems like an eternity when you are trying to get things done.

Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ken
    Ken - There are probabaly a gzillion reasons for such a hang-up - don't know if this will help, but if the hangup is when launching your web browser (maybe using a web-based email?) you may have acquired some corrupted cookies. I suggest you go into "Memory Management" in the browser and delete the cookies. Also might be a memory issue, so make sure you have adequate on-biard memory available.
    good luck,
    amell