1.    #1  
    I am trying to move my Treo 650 to Verizon from Sprint, I got Sprint to give subsidy unlock code (so I have it). I went to Verizon and they said if it was unlocked and they could they would put it on their network. BUT NOT ONE IN THE STORE KNEW HOW TO UNLOCK.

Since I have the key, can someone please tell me the process to unlock or direct me to a link.

PS I have the searched the web and the forum, I keep finding links to sites that it seems unlock it as if I do not have the key.

Thanks
    go to your phone and put *#*#UNLOCK CODE HERE# then hit the green dial button
    Running an Unlocked Cingular Palm Treo 650 with an AT&T Sim
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

Does the subsidy unlock code work on all Sprint 650's, or is it specific to yours. If it works on all, care to share it with us?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by vipa1887
    go to your phone and put *#*#UNLOCK CODE HERE# then hit the green dial button
    Hi, one last question on this, Verizon told me "if the phone is unlocked all they need is the ECN" (which I have). Will they they be able to give me full functionality, voice, data, email, etc?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    Does the subsidy unlock code work on all Sprint 650's, or is it specific to yours. If it works on all, care to share it with us?
    The ESN is specific to each phone, so it won't work on any other phone.
  6.    #6  
    Once unlocked and turned on by Verizon (moved from Sprint) will they (Verizon) be able to give me all functionality that I had with Sprint?
    Last edited by fromthebeginnin; 02/04/2006 at 11:58 AM.
    yeah you'll have full functionality as far as email and data stuff is concerned...however..you'll still have the sprint logo on the exterior of the phone of course as well as the branding inside...for instance..when you turn on the phone function..it probably has a welcome screen by sprint..that wont go away..also..if you have sprint services in the phone..they might not alos go away..this is how it is on GSM carriers...CDMA might be different
    Running an Unlocked Cingular Palm Treo 650 with an AT&T Sim
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card