1.    #1  
    When I try to open a PDF file in D2G it gives me the error message " there is not enough memory to perform this operation." Data viz tech shows that I have 12.4mb free and I have gone in and cleared the preferences out with the utility as well. Can someone please give me a clue as to what is going on. I have been searching through the forums for some time now but haven't found a solution.

Thanks
    How big is the pdf you are trying to open?
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
  3.    #3  
    Around 1mb.....not too big I'm assuming.
  4.    #4  
    ttt
    Complain to Dataviz (open a tech support case and upload the file to them).

Meanwhile, use the free PalmPDF application.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    you have UDMH? it wont open if its enabled.
    I also had a problem with DTG8 in that when I loaded it I could no longer go to WAP pages on Blazer. I have a banking page and a couple of others that I could not get to until I re-loaded DTG7.
    They have a patch for that at Dataviz
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by matix100 View Post
    When I try to open a PDF file in D2G it gives me the error message " there is not enough memory to perform this operation." Data viz tech shows that I have 12.4mb free and I have gone in and cleared the preferences out with the utility as well. Can someone please give me a clue as to what is going on. I have been searching through the forums for some time now but haven't found a solution.

Thanks
    Interesting.. I have the same problem with some PDF files that are 15 or so pages. Plenty of free memory, but they wont open. But yet I have a PDF that is four times the size of the others, but a single page that opens fine. All I can guess is that it has to do with the multiple pages. DTG Ver 10