1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I am looking for a simple solution for accessing the 'Call Forwarding' function built in to the Treo 650. I do not want a 3rd party solution (unless something very small)

What I want to do (and cannot find a way) is to make one of my personal favorite buttons access that menu item.

I go back and forth when in my home office - very simple either forward or not forwarded. Don't need anything fancy, just a way to make the switch faster and easier. Thanks in advance.
    Jer 23:29
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    You can program the Treo 650's favorites to forward calls to whatever number you want -- and then to unforward the calls. If you have a GSM (Cingular or T-mobile Treo.) Just program the favorite keys with the GSM code (followed by the number) that you want. Here are two links to GSM codes:

http://www.mobileshop.org/usertech/gsmcodes.htm

http://www.geckobeach.com/cellular/secrets/gsmcodes.php

Quote Originally Posted by JPVann
    Hi all,

I am looking for a simple solution for accessing the 'Call Forwarding' function built in to the Treo 650. I do not want a 3rd party solution (unless something very small)

What I want to do (and cannot find a way) is to make one of my personal favorite buttons access that menu item.

I go back and forth when in my home office - very simple either forward or not forwarded. Don't need anything fancy, just a way to make the switch faster and easier. Thanks in advance.
    My call forwarding set-up is like Badler's, one favourites key to call forward and another favourites key beside it to un-forward the calls... a simple push on one key.

However, I've added Ident-A-Call to the mix...

The favourites key is set up to call forward to the Ident-a-Call number that rings my home phone with a long and 2 short rings allowing me to answer my business calls more professionally than just hello.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    On my Sprint Treo in phone preferences there is a forwarding option with a drop down list that you add numbers to. Just add, pick the number you want and it's done. When you don't want ot forward anymore just uncheck th forward box.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)