Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    http://www.extremepda.com/page/XPDA/...STREO650CABRIO

Notice the SD Card holder on the back, just wonder how secure it would be.
    I've been using this case for about a month, and I like it. I used to use the Krusell zipper case with the plastic front - that was nice at first, but the plastic began to wear from normal use. However, I do like the Multidapt system, so I thought it worthwhile to give the Cabrio a try. Good protection overall, but you will want a screen protector (which I didn't need with the zipper case, but oh, well).

There is a slot for a spare SD card on the back, and I don't use it. It's REALLY a tight fit, and while I'm sure it would loosen up over time, I feel like I'll break the card getting it out, or I'll pull so hard it (or the Treo) will fly across the room...

That said, I do recommend the case.

Cheers,
    --Aaron
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Thanks for the review Aaron, I think I'll get it. I tried the Classic case, and didn't like the plastic front, that's why I was looking at this one. Already have the screen protector, so I think I'm good to go.
    Hope it goes well for you. For what it's worth, I ordered from www.extremepda.com - they've been pretty good to me on price and service.

Cheers,
    --Aaron