1.    #1  
    I just upgraded to the 1.20 ENA update and everytime I try to start Ringo 4.43 the Treo resets? Is Ringo not compatible with this upgrade? Any suggestions are appreciated!
  2.    #2  
    Is anyone else seeing a similar problem with ringo and the 1.20 ENA update?
    I haven't had any problems with the new update and Ringo. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling?
  4.    #4  
    Yes, but I'll have to try it again. I did a hard reset and reinstalled only Ringo. Still got the reset. Very strange!

Thanks
  5.    #5  
    I tried again, Ringo resets the Treo everytime

I even tried a previous version of Ringo and no luck.....
    What other Apps do you have installed?
  7.    #7  
    Right now I have Volume Care, Facer, and PTunes. I tried ringo after a hard reset and installing it alone. Still crashed. I have no idea. Worked fine before the upgrade. I don't seem to be having any other problems.
    When you delete Ringo, do you delete ALL the files associated with it? Are you running the latest VC?
  9.    #9  
    Yes, I have deleted all the files associated with it. and this happened even before I installed VC. This is quite a mystery as to why it makes it reset everytime. I have tried it without VC and with the latest. Weird!

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowille
    I just upgraded to the 1.20 ENA update and everytime I try to start Ringo 4.43 the Treo resets? Is Ringo not compatible with this upgrade? Any suggestions are appreciated!
    Got similar problem, but for some reason its not resetting now, but it won't work. I assigned a mp3 as my ringtone (SD card) it won't work, and I tried to add individual contacts and assigned personal ringtones, won't work, I also tried assign group ringtones.... grrrrrrrr won't work.

Dunno why, I tried lightwav also, but won't work... it really drives me nuts.
    Anyone has any ideas??
    FW: 1.51
    SW: 1.17 CNG
  11.    #11  
    Mine crashes whenever I try to start ringo, I can't do anything with it. I am trying Phone Technician now and it seems to work fine. I just tried Ringo with the SD card out and it still crashes..... no clue.....
  12.    #12  
    I deleted the old and there is now a Ringo ver. 4.44, installed it and it works like a charm! Still never figured out why 4.42 or 4.43 never worked but the new version works great! Another treo problem worked out!
    wish i had ringo right now... anyone built another program like this yet?
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    mring