1.    #1  
    Does anyone else have a Krussel case for their Treo 650 with the cutout for the reset hole on the right side (wrong place)?? I ordered a Krusell case for my Treo 650, and ordered the Seidio battery cover with the reset hole on the left side (correct place). When I put the Krusell case on the Treo 650 that is wearing the Seidio battery cover I still cannot use the reset because the hole is cutout on the wrong side of the case!! Does anyone else have a Krusell case on their Treo 650 with the reset hole cutout on the right side instead of the left side?
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    As you look at the back of the case the hole on mine is on the right hand side too.

Lucky for me, my Treo is fairly stable and If I need to reset I do it through zLauncher when possible. I always wondered what the point of the hole was, seeing as it's on the wrong side.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    This case is listed as being for the Treo 600 / 650. I think the reset hole in this case is where the Treo 600's reset hole is.
    MY hole is on the wrong side also.
    Verizon 650/Tekkeon mini/Krussel classic case
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    This case is listed as being for the Treo 600 / 650. I think the reset hole in this case is where the Treo 600's reset hole is.
    Good point, bet you're right
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo