1.    #1  
    Despite my having disabled it's conduit, VersaMail continues to puke into my Hotsync log (see below). Any way to completely remove the conduit? I'll never use it.

Quote Originally Posted by My Hotsync Log...
    Error loading preferences for account 'VersaMail': An error occured while attempting to retrieve data from the device.
    Error loading preferences for account '': An error occured while attempting to retrieve data from the device.
    Error loading preferences for account '': An error occured while attempting to retrieve data from the device.
    VersaMail
    - Sync configured to Do Nothing
    Quit Hotsync manager. Look for an obvious sounding DLL (I think its VMconduit.dll) in the C:\Program Files\PalmOne directory and rename it. Re-start Hotsync manager
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A