1.    #1  
    As of a week or so ago, whenever I try to sign into a website using Xiino, it says "connecting..." but never does anything. I have to wait until the device times out before I can do anything. Anyone else have this issue?
    For me this happens when I'm trying to open a secure connection via https:// or being redirected (as in http://gmail.google.com ). Sent a message to Mobirus, but no reply so far.
    Pilot Pro > 2Mb+IrDA upgrade > Clie T615C > Treo 650
  3.    #3  
    Unfortunately this has killed the appeal of xiino for me.
    I have the trial Xiino version on 650 unlocked from Cingular, running now on TMo. It appears OK until I try to access an URL, at which time the Treo resets!! Might this be 'cause I have an unlocked Treo??

Thanks, wwatdav
    You need to clear your cache, or prefs. I regularly back up my cache in anticipation of these moments.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  6.    #6  
    I tried clearing my cache. How do you clear the prefs? I just deleted the whole mess, waited a couple days, reinstalled, and now it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I tried clearing my cache. How do you clear the prefs? I just deleted the whole mess, waited a couple days, reinstalled, and now it works.
    Use Filez to dump the Xiinoprefs file. I think the 'Connecting' issues are related to Mobirus's server, given how many people are experiencing the same problem all of a sudden.

For example, go to seidioonline.com - instant crash with Xiino. Mobirus is looking into it.
  8.    #8  
    I hope they are looking into it. I never received a peep from them when I emailed them about it. Thanks for the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I hope they are looking into it. I never received a peep from them when I emailed them about it. Thanks for the update.

They do reply to my emails, but it's usually just a generic 'thanks for your suggestion' reply. When I brought up seidioonline.com, they said they'd look into it. When I asked about improved javascript, they said 'of course we're going to add more support, but we will not provide a timeframe.'
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    When I asked about improved javascript, they said 'of course we're going to add more support, but we will not provide a timeframe.'
    Of course. :-)