1.    #1  
    Can anyone give me any help?
    I have Real Player installed on my Palm 600. It works, except when I try to edit my playlists, it suddenly does a soft reset. The help desk people just told my to reinstall the software, which I did....but the problem persists. Any thoughts?
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    If Real Player for the Palm is as stable as the desktop version, i suggest getting a copy of PTunes.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the suggestion....I'm kind of clueless about this stuff. So, will Ptunes play the songs that I have in the RealPlayer format?
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    As long as they are mp3's Ptunes will play them. The file would have a .mp3 after it. Not real sure what Real calls them.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    I had a simmilar problem with realplayer on my 650. I realized that I had accidentally deleted a needed component for real player, which caused this. However, in doing a reinstallation of the firmware, the missing piece was re-installed.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
  6.    #6  
    Thanks....unfortunately, I'm pretty clueless again....how do you reinstall firmware?