1.    #1  
    okay my fone isnt syncing wiht my computer..i tried to uninstall palm desktop and it wont let me because theres a networking error..i also tried to repair it and nothing has changed..i clicked the button on the sync cable multiple times..but nothing happens on my fone or the computer...occassionally..my fone will say 'connecting to desktop' or whatever but nothing happens..it comes up with an error message saying it cant connect...can someone tell me whats wrong? thanks
    Running an Unlocked Cingular Palm Treo 650 with an AT&T Sim
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

2.    #2  
    issue resolved.
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

Was it because you spelled phone incorrectly? Kidding
  4.    #4  
    haha i like your sense of humor
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

Everyone needs a lttle laughter

What was the problem out of curiousity just in case someone searches the posts and has the same issue you had...
  6.    #6  
    well i had another treo previously and i installed the software for it then..i figured the new treo would work under the same software...this wasnt the case though..so i decided to load the new software (which came with the new treo) and while it was setting up, it came up with an error..also tried to uninstall it..and there was an error once again..so it didnt install or uninstall properly..next, i downloaded the newest version of the software from the palm website..and tried to repair..still nothing..then (using the software acquired from the palm website) i uninstalled the everything..and reinstalled it using the same software..it ended up working =)
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

Right on. Glad you figured it out.