Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Is this something I really need to consider? I would prefer not to use one, but if it's highly recommended, I would reconsider.

Thanks
    There is no spoon
    get boxwaves
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
    I have the same one I put in early Dec. 2004! (the freebie one that came in the box)

Its the first PDA I've used one on though.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    i just applied my invisible sheild protector the other day and i LOVE IT!!!

Its completley clear, and its VERY protective. And you cant beat their lifetime replacement policy!

11 bucks for unlimted screen protectors + FREE shipping!
    I've used clear packing tape since my M100. Requires a little trimming but it works, it's cheap, and comes off with no residue.

I find my self using the pen on my styilus by mistake and if the ink doesn't wipe off I can pull off the tape and have a new screen protector for about .0003˘.

I also have 4 kids (one on the way found out a few hours ago) and they use my phone all the time. Once my phone met the messy end of a Sharpie® marker. Thank God for the screen protector that day.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    In my opinion, you definitely need one, especially if you are not using a case with a screen cover. I bought the screen protectors from treocentral. They come 3 in a pack, and are excellent. Much better than the "size-it-yourself" palm unit that came with my Treo.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    You gotta have a screen protector if you wanna preserve the clear, bright luminousity of your screen for a long, long time.
    Sony Clie N610C • Sony Clie N710C • Sony Clie UX50 • Palm Tungsten T|5 • Locked Cingular Treo 650 • Locked Cingular Treo 680
    "You see, Netherlands is this make-believe place where Peter Pan and Tinkerbell come from." - Joey Tribbiani
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leardvr
    I've used clear packing tape since my M100. Requires a little trimming but it works, it's cheap, and comes off with no residue.

I find my self using the pen on my styilus by mistake and if the ink doesn't wipe off I can pull off the tape and have a new screen protector for about .0003˘.

I also have 4 kids (one on the way found out a few hours ago) and they use my phone all the time. Once my phone met the messy end of a Sharpie® marker. Thank God for the screen protector that day.
    Congrats on the addition to your family!
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Screen protector will keep your screen looking much nicer.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    all of us, i use the palm one
    Treoing & Loving it
    I use the Martin Fields screen protector. I swear by them as I have used them for may last several devices. Makes the screen look like there is actually no protector there! Very durable indeed. Go to: www.overlayplus.com to take a look.
    yep, all of us - Boxwave Clear Touch here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knee Dragger
    Is this something I really need to consider? I would prefer not to use one, but if it's highly recommended, I would reconsider.

Thanks
    Absolutely a must. I think I bought the ones off of treo central. I bought three and only used one in a year. If you don't use them. your screen will get scratched soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKozicki
    Absolutely a must. I think I bought the ones off of treo central. I bought three and only used one in a year. If you don't use them. your screen will get scratched soon.

AGREED! Before I purchased my T650, I used (emphasis on USED) a Palm Pilot 5X for MANY years. I never used a screen protector and it was VERY scratched up. It didn't bother me though because I was waiting for it to die off berfore I bought a replacement. I finally just caved and bought the T650 anyways.

When I first bought it, I used the provided Palm brand screen protector.
    I later replaced it with a universal PDA screen protector from Belkin. I was VERY dissappointed with the Belkin's lack of clarity. I've since purchased the Palm brand protectors again and so far, I like them. I've never tried any other but I'll probably buy some other brands just to see what they're like.

YOU NEED A PROTECTOR! NOW GO GET ONE!
    protection is a must
    Treoing & Loving it
    It's like a condom for your Treo! Ya just gotta do it. Nothing shabbier than a scratched up screen.
    Practice safe Treo sex. Use protection.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Another vote for The Invisible Shield...All it took for me was to watch the demo video, and when I saw what they did with the Ipod with the screen protector on, I was convinced..

http://www.theinvisibleshield.com/in...on=Custom&ID=8
    Quote Originally Posted by leardvr

Wow, you have a lot more patience than I. I would tape in order:
    1) Treo screen
    2) kids
    3) own personal little sylus that is causing all these kids

No protection here. No screen protector, no case, no nothing.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast