Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Always, always, always!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I am using the Palm ones. They look very odd at first but once you get use to it you can not tell they are there.

A bit of a pain to get the bubbles out, but go slow and you will be fine.
    Just picked up the Invisible Shield for my Treo & Sidekick II
    no protector for me but I do have the Innopocket Hard Case
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I use them...seems like a good idea.
    I ordered the Boxwave on the suggestion of many, and I am NOT impressed. I went thru 2 before I got it on right, the edges curl easily, so that they dont lay flat. I have had one on for less than 24 hours, and it is already scratched at the scrollbar...so when I use my stylus there, it is not accurate.
    Just put on my invisibleshield on my SideKick II and Treo and let sit over night. Looking DAMN GOOD!
    I just put the invisibleSHIELD on my Treo and posted my experience here at my blog site:

http://www.FullyConverged.com/
    Palm Treo 700w, Motorola Q
    Fully Converged, Cell Phone Videos
    i do use and i would recomend using one.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by Knee Dragger
    Is this something I really need to consider? I would prefer not to use one, but if it's highly recommended, I would reconsider.

Thanks

I use Boxwave Crystal -- very clear.

But YES YES YES -- use something!!!!!!

An abused screen protector can be replaced for $3 a new screen is $175.

Cheers, Perry.
    I use shield that i found that they use with the old palm it not the best but it keep it a little clean
    stock freebie protector in use....works like a charm..one year plus and counting.

I would say it is a must.
    Quote Originally Posted by dgelfuso
    the feel and look is much better with the bare
    I have to agree that bare is much better in terms feel and look, with Treo and significant others. No comdom use here.
    I make my own screen protectors out of thin clear vinyl sheeting (cost only pennys). I've seen some pretty scratched-up displays on older PalmPilots and don't want that to happen to my Treo.
    I use a screen protector and must have gotten a scratch when I went to change it. Has anyone used anything that will remove scratches?

Thanks

Marv
    Does anyone who doesn't use a screen protector have a scratched-up screen? Mine looks just about new after a year and I don't use one.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Wow, that says a lot about the screen on the Treo. I always used one on my previous phones (flip phones) because they would always get scratched and rub marks from being closed. I suppose as long as you keep it in a case of its own, that's probably good enough.
    Palm Treo 700w, Motorola Q
    Fully Converged, Cell Phone Videos
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I too can highly recommend the Brando protectors. I have used and use them on all of my Palm devices and even my iPod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I use Boxwave Crystal -- very clear.

But YES YES YES -- use something!!!!!!

An abused screen protector can be replaced for $3 a new screen is $175.

Cheers, Perry.
    I have ordered these for my SKII, Ipaq, and now the 650. Good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by sourmash
    Wow, that says a lot about the screen on the Treo. I always used one on my previous phones (flip phones) because they would always get scratched and rub marks from being closed. I suppose as long as you keep it in a case of its own, that's probably good enough.
    No case, either. I keep it in my front pocket (by itself).
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast