1.    #1  
    I want to buy this translation program, but I don't want to add it to my own 1GB SD card. Can it be done?

http://web.palm.com/products/Product...=treo_20060201
    huh? what are you trying to do with it? you don't want to add it to your own SD Card? This looks like it comes on its own SD Card so you wouldn't have to add it to your own SD card. Just use that.
    I'm guessing you meant to say you DO want to add it to your own card, instead of buying it on a seperate card. A quick google on the name of that program returns only results that have it bundled with the card. You might want to try emailing the vendor and see if they offer it seperately.
    I think what AndrewTreo is asking, and now I'm curious, too, is after you buy the SD card with the program on it, can you copy the files off of that SD card and put it on his 1GB SD card and make it work.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pqfnb2
    I think what AndrewTreo is asking, and now I'm curious, too, is after you buy the SD card with the program on it, can you copy the files off of that SD card and put it on his 1GB SD card and make it work.
    That's exactly what I'm saying. I don't want to carry around a card that only has 1 program on it. I want to add this language program to my 1gb card that has my music, movies, etc.
    Most programs that are sold with SD cards are movable to any SD card. For example, Madden 05 was sold as a card or a download. Same files. But I would take that advice of asking the software manufacturer.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    Most programs that are sold with SD cards are movable to any SD card. For example, Madden 05 was sold as a card or a download. Same files. But I would take that advice of asking the software manufacturer.
    So can you create a directory to put the files in, or do you need to create the same directory name that was on the bought SD program card, or do you have to put them in the 1GB SD card's root directory?
    I hope this is answering the original poster's question. <g>