1.    #1  
    hi guys - sorry to have an annoying question as first post

i have docs to go that came with the bundle on my fone - i moved all of that business over to my card, was wondering if that might be why my excel file won't open? i open "docs to go" from the card, it launches fine, and sees 2 untitled files and then my excel file with the correct filename - i go to click on the excel first, followed by anything, all getting the same error message of "the application that supports this file cannot be found" or something to that nature

any ideas? did i forget to install a certain part of d2g or should i approach it differently? copy to card possibly?

thanks guys
    Quote Originally Posted by grafik2
    hi guys - sorry to have an annoying question as first post

i have docs to go that came with the bundle on my fone - i moved all of that business over to my card, was wondering if that might be why my excel file won't open? i open "docs to go" from the card, it launches fine, and sees 2 untitled files and then my excel file with the correct filename - i go to click on the excel first, followed by anything, all getting the same error message of "the application that supports this file cannot be found" or something to that nature

any ideas? did i forget to install a certain part of d2g or should i approach it differently? copy to card possibly?

thanks guys
    How did you move DTG to the card? Did you use a file manager or the DataViz Tech tool app? If you used the file manager, your launcher will not detect DTG. Use the Tech tool. http://download.dataviz.com/support/...ataviztech.prc
    Zane
  3.    #3  
    hey thanks - it worked

space freed up on the zlauncher info buton, but the icons stayed put on my device - it seems like this is normal and to be expected, can anyone confirm?

also, do you guys delete the dataviz tool after you transfer the stuff over? or does it need to stay on the fone in order to keep the docstogo on the card mem?

thanks again
    I think the icon should now have a shortcut arrow on it. At least I know that when you move an app with Zlauncher, it creates a shortcut icon. I haven't moved DTG to my card with either the tech tool or Zlauncher.
    I would keep the tech tool. There are some advanced options in the menu that might come in handy. I did move the tech tool to my card using Zlauncher.
    Zane