Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    I have volumecare pro and it works great with my treo 650 but its not working with my bluetooth headset? Im tired of struggling to hear people when i use my headset, is there anything that i can do ?
  2. #2  
    no...vc does not adjust bt volume
  3.    #3  
    Is there any application that can help with increasing my bt volume?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawdog
    Is there any application that can help with increasing my bt volume?
    Unfortunately, not at the moment. Jeff Gibson (VolumeCare developer) is probably the best hope for this, but he has indicated that if it is possible, it's going to be a difficult task. It would be nice if Palm would step up and address this.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    Unfortunately, not at the moment. Jeff Gibson (VolumeCare developer) is probably the best hope for this, but he has indicated that if it is possible, it's going to be a difficult task. It would be nice if Palm would step up and address this.
    Yes I am trying but short of really "hacking" the solution, there is no supported way of providing this solution. The fact is once a connection is made from your Phone to the BlueTooth device, no other program or task can change any of the setting for this connection.

    Having said that, BTmute is still working for *some* ROM releases. I have many users reporting success with this application. The reason it only works on some ROM releases is because it leverages a bug that is present in some ROM releases that allows for a "slight" BlueTooth volume improvement of about 20%. If this works for you GREAT!

    I would also suggest using an ear gel on your BT device if possible. This has proven to help enhance the volume that is already in the device.

    Jeff
  6. #6  
    Jeff,
    Do you know if BTMute is working with the Sprint v1.13a update?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by scrote
    Jeff,
    Do you know if BTMute is working with the Sprint v1.13a update?
    I don't have a data point on this support yet. Can you give it a try and let me know? BTmute has a 30 day trial period built into the product.

    Jeff
  8. #8  
    Will do Jeff. I'm dowloading/installing now.
  9. #9  
    Jeff,
    I saw no difference using BTmute with Sprint v1.13a. Tried on a Jabra JX10, S/E HBH-662, and a Plantronics 640.
    Scrote
  10. #10  
    <moved>
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions

Posting Permissions