1.    #1  
    I changed my earthlink TREO's Rom to shadowmite custom Rom before...

That custom Rom was sprint Rom... but I have known that make some problem... eg. occuring SMS error...

So I want restore earthlink orignal Rom...

Would you tell me what do I have to...?
    I dont think any Earthlink ROMs have been captured. You may be SOL.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
  3.    #3  
    If I have to use shadowmite custom ROM until going out earthlink updater.... Can I upgrade to use Sprint updater 1.13?

Because SPT updater is exe. file, I don't think that program is compatible with my device... help me...
    You might want to ask your question over on Shadowmite's site.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
  5.    #5  
    thank you....
    What he should do is try to get someone to extract a earthlink rom using the dumper tool at my site in the general programming section. The rom restore tool also dumps. Provided you can get the rom.bin we can extract the ace-palmos.zip that should be in the phone... As well as the cvt and evt etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    What he should do is try to get someone to extract a earthlink rom using the dumper tool at my site in the general programming section. The rom restore tool also dumps. Provided you can get the rom.bin we can extract the ace-palmos.zip that should be in the phone... As well as the cvt and evt etc.
    I can help. Just bought a brand new Earthlink Treo 650. I can get you this ROM.

My question is: If I change the ROM to Verizon ROM - can it be used on Verizon simply?