1.    #1  
    Yesterday I was comparing the 1.20 ENA and the 1.20 TIM firmwares, and I noticed the lack of camcoder icon in the ENA one.

I tried to add the files to ENA and all works w/o problem.

If anyone wants, the 4 related files are attacched to this message.

(only enUS and itIT)

The other big difference I found is the file

PhoneApp_TIMI.cprc

In the TIM version its size is 218KB, in the ENA the related file

PhoneApp_CROW.cprc is only 1KB.

Looking at the phone , apparently nothing changes using the ENA or the TIM FW, the only noticeable difference is the lack of camcorder app in the ENA.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Works Fine on mine.
    Just call me Berd.
    I'm sorry, I might have jumped-the-gun.
    Do you mean there's an Icon for the Camcorder in apps other then in the Camera app?
    Just call me Berd.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Works Fine on mine.

Ok, works fine in mine too, but the ENA lacks the icon to directly access the camcorder, you have to start the cam, then switch to camcorder. With the files above you get the icon camcorder.

I hope now is clear what I mean.
    I never had a seperate camcorder app icon in 1.13. Always had to go through the camera app
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Do you mean there's an Icon for the Camcorder in apps other then in the Camera app?

Exactly
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by rbenjami
    I never had a seperate camcorder app icon in 1.13. Always had to go through the camera app

You never had a TIM Treo.
  8.    #8  
    Because an image is better than 1000 words...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    So - is this an app that can be added just for 1.20? Or will it work on previous firmware? First I have heard of a separate app for camcorder.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    If we have the camera, why do we need this? Does it do something that the camera doesnt?
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteL0pe
    If we have the camera, why do we need this? Does it do something that the camera doesnt?
    No, it doesn't (Sprint has seperate icons as well...)

It's just one less step, that's all.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  12.    #12  
    So - is this an app that can be added just for 1.20? Or will it work on previous firmware?
    Was present in the previous FW, but I only noticed when comparde the files, because no one was using the very old tim versions, now TIM and ENA are almost the same and is not a good reason to install ENA instead of TIM.

If we have the camera, why do we need this?
    We do not "need" this, but some lazy users may appreciate the shortcut when launching the camcorder ;-)
    It works going to the camcorder. However when pressing on camera, it's still at camcorder when it should be at camera already.