Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    I'm here every day checking. Any update? David?

BTW, I did try MySportTraining and liked it. On the same day I tried it, Normsoft announced that they were making their Athletix SW free and open source. It works pretty much like MySportTraining without the cost, so that's the one I'm sticking with.
    David, Its almost been a month since your last post....any new info yet? I am ready to start using a modified i-pod case. We are anxiously(sp?) waiting. Anything, anything at all????

Tim
    I found this on ebay. Maybe this will help.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...OMOBOX:GENERIC
    Im still using the Marware case for IPODs that I mentioned before. Looks like Im going to have to buy a new one soon due to wear on it. Ive also gotten notice that SpecProducts is coming out with an IPOD armband solution. I think Ill hold out till I see it and maybe try that one instead of the Marware version.

Unless in the mean time SOMEONE comes out with a Treo specific version????????

I did email and call SpeckProducts and ask about a Treo version with no luck but I did ask them to consider it.

ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by tmorris71
    David, Its almost been a month since your last post....any new info yet? I am ready to start using a modified i-pod case. We are anxiously(sp?) waiting. Anything, anything at all????

Tim
    Hi Tim (et al),

I am still pushing to get this product to market. We have requested samples from our manufacturers based upon specs I've seen requested here and my own feelings about what an armband case should be capable of. Due to my insistence, our development team will be contacting our production people again today and seeing what, if any, progress has been made. I apologize for the lack of posts, but without anything new to report, I kind of run out of words...

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    At least we're keeping the thread alive. I'm still going to wait to buy anything until I see what David's team comes up with.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Tick Tock....Tick Tock.....
    Im guessing this is a dead issue?
    There is no spoon.
    I think I'm ready to give up on Seidio.
    I have decided to go with a modified Ipod holder. It works great!! Its neoprene so the mod was easy. Holds the phone securely and its easy to access through the plastic "window". Until Siedio or someone else comes out with something comparible it will do fine....
    please send a link of the one you are using...thanks
    Dadeli,

Check out www.marware.com and look for the full sized 70GB Ipod arm band. Thats the one Im using till SOMEONE comes out with a Treo specific armband.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Check out this case that was just mentioned on Treonauts.com:
    http://shop.treonauts.c om/content/accessories/4-20--1121.htm

It's also available in the Treo Central store.

Has anyone tried this yet?

JC
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Any updates on Seidio's case? I've recently been looking for one too.

Alternatively, has anyone used the smartphones version linked above?
    Don

Handspring Visor => Handspring Visor Deluxe => Sony Clie T615c => Treo 650 on Verizon => Treo 700p on Verizon
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567