Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    TheRegister had anotice about the "gym phone" a day or 2 ago.....build in fitness programs and ruggedized construction.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    TheRegister had anotice about the "gym phone" a day or 2 ago.....build in fitness programs and ruggedized construction.

Any links or more info?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Has anyone seen or heard anything from Seidio about the gym pouch?
    Hi , we have been focussing on our other business recently & have been neglecting our site but if there is a demand for this case, we will manufactire and make available in the next 2-3 weeks.

It's not going to be the perfect solution for everyone but the original was made a while ago as a gift for a friend that runs a lot.

The Screen & K/B are enclosed & there are cut outs at the bottom for headphone jack & mic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Itzkitz; 05/30/2006 at 04:25 AM. Reason: amendment, incorrect info
    Hi , we have been focussing on our other business recently & have been neglecting our site but we will add some new products and make this case in the next 2-3 weeks.

It's not going to be the perfect solution for everyone but the original was made a while ago as a gift for a friend that runs a lot.

The Screen & K/B are enclosed & there are cut outs at the bottom for headphone jack & mic.
    where can we order? That's a pretty nice pouch...
    - Jeeman
    David, that looks like what we've been waiting for. Any prototypes available for beta testing yet?
    Laurie
    Quote Originally Posted by Itzkitz
    Hi , we have been focussing on our other business recently & have been neglecting our site but if there is a demand for this case, we will manufactire and make available in the next 2-3 weeks.

Ill buy from whomever puts one out first.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I would hope that the band could be a little smaller around the treo, but hey I cant complain. LOoks exactly like what I want.
    Was he just teasing us ??? Where is he, and where is his web site?
    I'd buy that for a dollar!!!!!!
    Ill see your dollar and raise you....

oh wait seems no one is listening.

There is no spoon.
    Well I'm still listening, for what it's worth.
    It just doesn't seem like this should be so hard. Look around at the gym and you'll see that 80% of the people there are wearing a music device of some kind on their arm or waist. Correlate that with all of the sales of the various Treo devices and it's not hard to draw conclusions as to the market for this case.
    Come on - anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriefoss
    Well I'm still listening, for what it's worth.
    It just doesn't seem like this should be so hard. Look around at the gym and you'll see that 80% of the people there are wearing a music device of some kind on their arm or waist. Correlate that with all of the sales of the various Treo devices and it's not hard to draw conclusions as to the market for this case.
    Come on - anyone?
    Hi Laurie,

Believe me, I am PAINFULLY aware of the desire for such a case and have found it frustrating internally that we have so many new products and challenges for both the 700p and the PPC 6700 that this case has slipped back a bit. I will bring it to the head of our development team today and see what I can find out. Quick update - he is sending "my" concept to our case developer today and we should hear something back by the end of the week. You KNOW I will try it out as soon as it comes in and then send you one. One of our concerns has been the heaviness of the Treo itself, but, since many people task a full size iPod this way, I don't see that as an issue. I hope to have exciting news soon - everyone keep their fingers crossed. Right now, I'm using a Creative Zen Nano Plus, which is okay, but I would much rather have access to pTunes (the BEST) to control my music and also further converge the best device on the market. Geez, didn't know I was so passionate - remind me to tell my wife :>

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    This is something that I am also EXTREMELY passionate about (my wife knows... ) and would get it as soon as it comes out.
    (if only for the reason that I carry an iPod AND the Treo in gym... but now I am getting the Treo 700P, and would like to use that as both)

Thanks for trying to serve your customers, Seidio...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    This is something that I am also EXTREMELY passionate about (my wife knows... ) and would get it as soon as it comes out.
    (if only for the reason that I carry an iPod AND the Treo in gym... but now I am getting the Treo 700P, and would like to use that as both)

Thanks for trying to serve your customers, Seidio...
    Hey, it's what we do. You're very welcome.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Thanks for continuing to push for this product. To be able to bring my Treo with me to the gym, use P-Tunes with bluetooth headset to listen to tunes, and to keep up with my workouts real-time with a spreadsheet in DocsToGo will be Soooooo cool.

Laurie
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriefoss
    Thanks for continuing to push for this product. To be able to bring my Treo with me to the gym, use P-Tunes with bluetooth headset to listen to tunes, and to keep up with my workouts real-time with a spreadsheet in DocsToGo will be Soooooo cool.

Laurie
    FYI, I use a program called MySportTraining which is fantastic! It will keep track on any kind of workout you need it to. If you use a Polar HRM, you can upload the recorded results to your Treo directly through the IR port. If you'd like more info, you can find it here.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    David, based on your recommendation I'm giving it a try. I like the usability so far. I have tried some other apps that were really bulky to use, so as I try it out I'll be evaluating how quickly I can enter each workout.
    Thanks for posting your tip.
    Any update on the case?
    Laurie
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    why is this on the last page? Still waiting patiently(sort of)
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast