Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    lol obviously Id like to be included on that list as well. (trying to get into bodybuilding competition shape)

ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    And of course I'd throw my hat in as a beta tester I'm training for a triathlon (biking/running/swimming) plus I lift weights once a week so I have several types of abuse I could throw at this thing....Obviously I wouldn't try it in the pool though!
    hows the testing going David?
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    hows the testing going David?
    So far, so slow. We've been getting a bunch of new products out the door for a variety of devices, but are still working on the perfect combo for most folks. I HOPE to have something more positive to report within the next week. If I don't, please feel free to ask again.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    It's great to know this will be coming I've been waiting for this to come out for a while. I was going to try to just make one out of the iPod Video DLO Action Jacket, but it wouldn't have worked well or looked good at all. Thank you for having this come out and please let us know what it looks like and all, I'd definately help critic it.

Thanks again!
    Thanks
    -Chas
    University of Arizona (Undergraduate)
    Sprint Treo 650
    I'm still on the "watching and waiting" list too. Thanks for keeping us updated David!
    Thanks for the update!
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriefoss
    I'm still on the "watching and waiting" list too. Thanks for keeping us updated David!
    My pleasure - just wish I had something more concrete to say.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I want this as soon as it is released too. I have been waiting on the release of this case to buy one! Thanks for all the help
    I am on the waiting list, too. In fact, I stopped jogging and switched to Stairmaster so I could use my Treo for music. It still does not work well for weightlifting, so I use my iZon mp3 bluetooth headset for that. Once the perfect armband case is made, combined with bluetooth headphones, I will finally be able to use the Treo 650 for all my exercise needs. One thing you don't want to forget for joggers is some type of lid to keep water off the Treo. Maybe have the strap go through the case, then the Treo zip in ( waterproof ) to the case, and a transparent/flexible cover lets you see the Treo screen and access the buttons without exposing it to the atmosphere.

Oh, and you should definitely have it be upside down and accommodate a 2.5/3.5mm audio adapter for those who use plain old headphones. Maybe make this a cutout so that people with bluetooth audio do not need to have the extra hole in their case.

Speaking of bluetooth, I recommend testing bluetooth audio with the case. It would stink if someone bought your case and found they could not use bluetooth while their Treo was in the case!
    I sent an email to marware as well. In the meantime, continuing to work out without the good Treo.
    Me three.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Me as well! Very excited about this.

Also, not to derail this, but how does the BT MP3 Headset work? Well?
    Thanks
    -Chas
    Sprint Treo 650
    Why would there be one of these for the ROKR but not the Treo?

http://cingular.scp4me.com/ItemDetai...RRYINGCingular

http://itemmgt.scp4me.com/images/80057.jpg
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Actually....this says that it won't fit "extra large" phones but the dimensions seem big enough for the Treo.

http://www.craytonelectronics.com/boarmbacafor1.html
    i didnt read everything...but why not make your own? purchase a ipod arm holder...then buy a hard case/leather case and stitch it to the arm band.
    OK, yu guys get what ya asked for

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/793-1.htm
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    This case from the limited looks doesn't look like it has a hole to plug in the headset to stereo headset converter.
    Thanks
    -Chas
    Sprint Treo 650
    True but you could insert the Treo antenna first and fit the cord through the top leaving the zipper open only enough for the cord. Its not a perfect fit but how do you beat 9.99?
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT
    Why would there be one of these for the ROKR but not the Treo?

http://cingular.scp4me.com/ItemDetai...RRYINGCingular

http://itemmgt.scp4me.com/images/80057.jpg

I saw this in one of my local Best Buy stores and wondered the same thing. I was trying desparately to get it to fit but wouldnt work! (no comments here plz hahaha )
    There is no spoon.
    Not to mention that either of these solutions dont provide access to the screen or buttons. I keep track of my workouts as I go, so I need access to the screen.

(The naztech case and the zippered ones mentioned)
    There is no spoon.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast