Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Any projected cost yet? I'm ready for some word of this being worked on.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I go with a gun fanny pack from Blackwater to hold the Treo. I do a lot of powerlifting so I really don't want something strapped to my arm.
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
    You're going to laugh at what I used at the gym this weekend to hold my Treo. I have a water bottle holder on a shoulder strap with an extra pocket in it to hold a collapsable water bowl for my dogs. It's called "Outward Hound".
    http://pooch.ca/item83.htm
    The pocket holds the Treo just fine with room for the Seidio audio adapter (the Treo sits upside-down).
    It actually worked great - I could carry my water and my Treo over my shoulder which kept my hands free.
    wrapping my fingers on the desk waiting for Seidio to come out with something.

BUTTT............ with the new release of the BT stereo software.... sorta helps with this some. Makes the headphone issues almost disappear.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    I haven't seen this mentioned...http://www.boxwave.com/products/bund...-700w_1043.htm
    http://www.boxwave.com/images_bw/pro...k_wband_lg.jpg

Has anyone tried this? Belt clip version is available. Different colors, too.

I'm very close to purchasing this with one of BoxWave's 2n1 headsets. I'm eager to ditch my 256MB iRiver player. Anyone have any thoughts on the size/weight of the 700w during running/workouts? Is it too bulky and distracting?
    It looks like this would bounce the Treo around quite a bit if I were running with it since it's just attached to the treo by about a two-inch slit in the FlexiSkin. Is the FlexiSkin solid enough without stretching? Would it be prone to tearing?
    Also, this is for the 700 and I think some of the cut-outs would be off a little.
    bump
    There is no spoon.
    Seidio any word?
    There is no spoon.
    I'm tired of using my dog's water bottle holder at the gym! Seidio, anything to report?
    Has anyone seen the new case in the TC store?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    Has anyone seen the new case in the TC store?
    Looks promising, but I still need a cut-out to be able to use the Seidio audio adapter. This case looks like it would hold the Treo upside-down. Have any reviewers used it yet?
    I ordered one I will get in Monday snd review it then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    bump
    Hi,

We received a model in-house that I tested with my Treo. Had some good positive points: excellent security and attachment, back pouch for holding extras, heavy duty and lightweight, form fitting. Having said all that, I went back to development to ask for some enhancements that I would want as a user - which includes most of the stuff we've already discussed. This case is a top priority right now, but we all want to release a product that will match most needs and requests. If we released the one we have now, many would be happy, but I believe most would not. I PROMISE to post as soon as we have a pre-production model that meets your needs and we will be sending to production. If you have any other questions (though I'm not able to discuss developmental progress or other particulars), please email me directly and I'll respond immediately - give or take :>

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    thanks for the update as to the status and thanks for making this a "top priority"
    There is no spoon.
    Thanks a bunch for the input about the new case. Looks like at least we're getting close to what we need!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    thanks for the update as to the status and thanks for making this a "top priority"
    You're very welcome. Sometimes, it's nice to be me :>. I exercise quite a bit and use my video iPod - for which I've found a most excellent solution. As I would like to also have the flexibility to use my Treo, I have done my best to push development to the forefront. If you'll take a look at the following link, you'll get a broad picture of what we are looking for. I wouldn't expect the entire feature set Marware provides for the iPod, but our solution will be secure, form fitting, and button/connector friendly. The link for that page is:

http://www.marware.com/cgi-bin/WebOb...iNTbJC4kLn2qVM

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 03/24/2006 at 01:19 PM.
    David, if you would like a good Beta tester, I'm available.
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriefoss
    David, if you would like a good Beta tester, I'm available.
    Hi Laurie,

Consider yourself on the very small list. I will PM you when details are available.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Hi Laurie,

Consider yourself on the very small list. I will PM you when details are available.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Super!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast