1.    #1  
    Does anybody know of a webstore that sells internal Treo spare parts. I have a broken keyboard. I opened up the Treo myself and found out that the p-key is really broken. Warranty does NOT cover this....
    The only way to fix it is to let Palm repair is for about 200 dollars!!
    Or I can find a spare keyboard somewhere else. Maybe someone has had any luck of buying a spare part from Palm themselves?
    Quote Originally Posted by darklord
    Does anybody know of a webstore that sells internal Treo spare parts. I have a broken keyboard. I opened up the Treo myself and found out that the p-key is really broken. Warranty does NOT cover this....
    The only way to fix it is to let Palm repair is for about 200 dollars!!
    Or I can find a spare keyboard somewhere else. Maybe someone has had any luck of buying a spare part from Palm themselves?
    http://performancepda.zoovy.com/c=pY...0KEYBOARDREPLA
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!!
    Thank you, SammyK! I just found a 650 antenna I needed on their site.
    Quote Originally Posted by darklord
    Thanks!!
    Did you order the replacement keyboard from them? I'm interested because I'm thinking of getting one because my "P" key has no tactile feeling.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by minhaferzz
    Did you order the replacement keyboard from them? I'm interested because I'm thinking of getting one because my "P" key has no tactile feeling.
    Yep, I ordered it at PerformancePDA with my PayPal account. I am now waiting for UPS (?) to send it to me.

If this works I am a very happy man!! Not 200 but 20 dollars is a very nice price!!

Thanks SammyK for the tip
  7.    #7  
    Couldn't find anything usefull on Google. But SammyK found it somehow :-)