Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I upgraded to the new GSM firmware, and I can now run any app I want w/o resets!

Before, after I launched started Good, I could only start either Aeroplayer or Blazer, but not both. Now I can start Good. Listen to music. Surf the web. Open a word doc in docs-to-go. Play a few games. Still able to get to email.

No out of memory messages!

No resets!

I've been running for two days w/o a reset, and have run just about every app I have.

I can't believe it!

I'm one happy camper http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/smile.gif
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    I agree with you. After 1.20 my Treo and I are much happier when running Good followed by other Apps. Good does not crash anymore. I do get the occassional out of memory message, but less frequently than pre-1.20.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I have gotten out of memory a couple of times... I think when launching Blazer. But both times, I've bounced in and out of a couple of other apps, and somehow that triggers a cache clear, and then I can start-up Blazer... without a reset, and with good running!
    You're kidding me. As soon as I upgraded to 1.20 my started doing nothing but resetting every time I ran Blazer and then some.
    I have to run Resco Locker to lock Xpress Mail and some other background apps in memory to keep it from resetting.
    It's as if they fixed half the people and broke the other half.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh
    You're kidding me. As soon as I upgraded to 1.20 my started doing nothing but resetting every time I ran Blazer and then some.
    I have to run Resco Locker to lock Xpress Mail and some other background apps in memory to keep it from resetting.
    It's as if they fixed half the people and broke the other half.
    That's a bummer. I don't have either Resco Locker or DBCache installed any more. I did do a clean install of all apps, I didn't restore from my backup.
    For those getting resets with Blazer on 1.20 have you tried deleting all blazer files but bookmarks? I had reset issues until I did this. Now I NEVER reset because of memory issues. 1.20 is the most stable release I have used.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    For those getting resets with Blazer on 1.20 have you tried deleting all blazer files but bookmarks? I had reset issues until I did this. Now I NEVER reset because of memory issues. 1.20 is the most stable release I have used.
    I've even done a hard reset and re-installed everything from scratch very carefully. It didn't take much to start crashing/resetting again. Prior to that I had deleted all blazer files, it didn't make any difference.
    I may delete apps one by one to see which particular one is contributing to the resets. All I know is that I was running the same apps (and more) prior to 1.20 without any issues.

On positive note the did fix Blazer and the memory issues related to it. I'm happy about that. I think this fix is what has exposed a negative memory issue with another app?
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G