1.    #1  
    I loaded DatBk5 on my Treo 650 and just removed it. since doing that I have noticed that when I depress the calendar button on my Treo it does not scrool throguh the various display options as defore and stays on the calendar view. I have done a hard rest and when I do that all is well until I back the thing back up again. Could there be an offending program I can remove from my back up folder to resolve this?
    I think the scrolling function was coming from Datebook. I have Agendus and it does the same thing (first press of calendar button is the Today view, 2nd press is week view, etc) but that's because Agendus owns my calendar button. I thought the default button behavior of the Treo is that the calendar button can be assigned to a single app, not scrolling, as defined in Preferences.
    here is what you need to do, reinstall DB5 disable launch db with cal button in the pref in db5 then uninstall db5.
    Treoing & Loving it
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    here is what you need to do, reinstall DB5 disable launch db with cal button in the pref in db5 then uninstall db5.
    You are a life saver!!! I did a reinstall after a hard reset and was trying to put everything back and ran into a bunch of problems.