1.    #1  
    When syncing mail with Outlook I get a message box asking if I want to give permission to the application that is trying to access my mailbox. Further, if I have sent mail on the palm mail app I have to re-confirm each mail as it sync's

Does anybody know how to disable this feature which I believe I inherited following an install of Office sr-1a and Outlook security update?
    Originally posted by IanP
    When syncing mail with Outlook I get a message box asking if I want to give permission to the application that is trying to access my mailbox. Further, if I have sent mail on the palm mail app I have to re-confirm each mail as it sync's

Does anybody know how to disable this feature which I believe I inherited following an install of Office sr-1a and Outlook security update?
    Use PocketMirror 3.0. It has a number of updates that fix those problems when syncing to Outlook. I believe you can upgrade the Standard version to 3.0 for free.

http://www.chapura.com/html/products..._standard.html

PocketMirror 3.0 Standard features:

NEW: Outlook Security Patch aware. No longer will you be asked to approve access to your Outlook information.

NEW: Full e-mail addresses can be transferred to the handheld instead of the display name.

NEW: Appointments with attendees in Outlook can be flagged on the handheld.

NEW: Items can now be saved in an Archive file in Outlook.

Hope this helps.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  3.    #3  
    Oddly I've already got PM3 installed, though the only benefit I'm getting is to view full email addresses, lack of archiving and having to approve access remain.

Another oddity is that PM has created and archive folder in my mailbox...