1.    #1  
    I received an email direct from Palm about 3 weeks ago asking me to take part in their satisfaction survey since I had owned a T650 for more than 6 months. It was pretty long but I felt it was worthwile taking part, just to have my say.

The bulk of the survey was as you would expect, ie: Tick which of the following best describes your experiences with.....etc.
    The rest had a few interesting points:

There was a list of suggested updates for new Treos and I had to tick the boxes of the ones I thought were important. Things like "2 MPixel or greater camera", "Optical zoom", "More memory", "Bigger screen", "WiFi support", "Voice memo support", "Video conferencing" and others.

There was a box for any comments I had to make (opportunity to whinge about dodgy P key, low amount of RAM etc.)

I guess Palm do listen to suggestions after all!
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    big difference between asking and listening...
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
    Have a link to the survey? I'd love to chime in with my feedback (very positive) and suggestions (memory, WiFi) to Palm.
    -- Josh
  4.    #4  
    I think it was specifically for me (and random other registered T650 customers) because my email address is included as part of the URL.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)