1.    #1  
    I have the Zlauncher today plugin running but it is showing yesterdays appointments as todays. I have treid every setting I can find, is there something simple that I am missing?

The searches i tried didnt offer any help about this, but if you have any links about this please pass them along.
    Maybe it's in the plugin setup. Try Menu > Tab > Tab Properties, then highlight ZLPlugin Today and click the Pref button. In there, click the Datebook setup button. At teh top of the next page, it should say "Show". Make sure that "Today" is selected. If so, it should always show today's appointments on the plugin tab.

Hope that helps.
  3.    #3  
    You sir are correct, and all is squared away. Thank you.
    Sure thing.

What I'd like is if it could show a specific day's tasks when I scroll forward/backward with the arrows on the Today screen. No matter what day you're on, the tasks are always today's tasks (only the appointments change when you scroll).

I have asked them about this a while back and they said they might change it, but nothing so far. Waiting patiently on that one.
  5.    #5  
    Had not thought of that but that does sound like a very usefull feature. Having a left to right scroll arrow at the top of the plugin to switch between days would be very helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin17
    Had not thought of that but that does sound like a very usefull feature. Having a left to right scroll arrow at the top of the plugin to switch between days would be very helpful.
    Hi Ronin. I already have the left/right arrows in the upper right of the plugin screen - do you not have those?
  7.    #7  
    no i do not. will this switch between the days for the appointments?

is there a site with a version newer than this.
    http://www.zztechs.com/en/zlauncher/plugin.htm

I just found out that that site had a outdated version of the calender too.
    Hmm...not sure what's going on then. I checked my version of the Today plugin and it is 1.03, just like the version at the link you mentioned. I even deleted my version from the Treo and reinstalled the one from the link just to be sure.

So after a fresh install of the plugin, I still get the arrows, which allow me to scroll through my appointments one day at a time on the plugin screen. Attached is a screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  9.    #9  
    Yeah I dont have that. I also dont have the day and date above my list either.

I am running Z launcher 5.32
    and today plugin 1.03

what is the easiest way to post a screen shot?
    Last edited by ronin17; 01/31/2006 at 07:25 PM.