1.    #1  
    Okay, I've had my treoheadset for over a two months and it's cool, but my major issue is that I can't stand the blinking blue led. This is my first bluetooth device and I thought it would only blink while I was connected to a call, but boy was I wrong! Is there a way to shut off this light when I'm not talking? I figure there may be a hack or something. Any help? Thanks Strawmanl
    Quote Originally Posted by strawmanl
    Okay, I've had my treoheadset for over a two months and it's cool, but my major issue is that I can't stand the blinking blue led. This is my first bluetooth device and I thought it would only blink while I was connected to a call, but boy was I wrong! Is there a way to shut off this light when I'm not talking? I figure there may be a hack or something. Any help? Thanks Strawmanl
    ...no. No there isn't.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strawmanl
    black electricians tape
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"