1.    #1  
    So I've noticed this problem. I use the outlook sync conduit that came in the cd. Works fine for everything BUT for some weird reason it's not syncing all my calendar info. Most of the appts are synced but some just don't get synced. My outlook 2003 holds all the right appts, and shows everything. When I sync to my treo, it just won't sync all my appts. A couple will be left off.

I looked at some of the appts that wouldn't sync and there is nothing different compared to the other appts that do sync.

I've tried viewing all categories and unfiled and everything on my treo and it still won't show those appts.

Anyone seen or heard of this problem? How can I remedy this?
    My Ongoing Project --> ACJROCKS - A Personal Site
    Download the newest t650 software from palm.com and try a reinstall.

I do believe there was a software revise not too far back. No more chapura which might be better for you
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  3.    #3  
    which t650 software are you talking about? 1.13 or something else?
  4.    #4  
    Bump.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    No, palm desktop.
    Quote Originally Posted by acjrocks
    So I've noticed this problem. I use the outlook sync conduit that came in the cd. Works fine for everything BUT for some weird reason it's not syncing all my calendar info. Most of the appts are synced but some just don't get synced. My outlook 2003 holds all the right appts, and shows everything. When I sync to my treo, it just won't sync all my appts. A couple will be left off.

I looked at some of the appts that wouldn't sync and there is nothing different compared to the other appts that do sync.

I've tried viewing all categories and unfiled and everything on my treo and it still won't show those appts.

Anyone seen or heard of this problem? How can I remedy this?
    You probably have a poorly formatted calendar entry that is throwing an error. Could be from numerous sync programs or certain conflicts. If you really evaluate the appointments on a record level I assume you will see something different. I suggest you take a look at the HotSync Log (Hotsynclog.htm in your Palm\<User> directory). It should get you going in the right direction for syncing again.

Good Luck!
    It could also be caused if you tried Exchange active sync in versamail software. if you did you have to create another profile in versamail to download emails from a server not using exchange active sync. Than delete the previous account which is using active sync and this should resolve the issue.